Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cookies at the Craft Fair


I am now "officially" in the cookie business! This was my first attempt at selling cookies at the Craft Fair at our church, and it was very successful! I have to say that I was very stressed out about it. I joked with people when they asked how I had time to do this, that the girls had been in their pajamas for the past 2 days, and both Grandma's came to our rescue! Honestly, I could never have done this without my mom and Brian's mom. I made close to 200 cookies, and 5 cookie bouquets and sold almost all of them. This was a great way to get my name out there, and to let people know that I am starting to do this now. I really don't want to turn my kitchen into a full time bakery, but I am hopeful that I can make some extra money here and there. It would definitely help out!
The table looked so pretty! I loved spending the day with my mom! She taught me everything I know about making cookies. I couldn't help but think how much Grandma Jean would have loved to be there to sit and visit with us. She would have been proud of me, and that makes me smile!
It was fun to see which cookies people picked out! I think I had close to 20 different kinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment