Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Madison's "Olivia the Pig" Party!

I made these cookies for my sweet Madi's 2nd Birthday party! They were to go along with her "Olivia the Pig" birthday party theme. I really wanted to do an actual "Olivia" cookie, but I spent the week before her party sick, and I wasn't able to find a cookie cutter for it. So, I decided to take the easy route, and just do red/black/white cookies! I also made cupcakes and the cake, so it was a very busy couple of days for me before the party! I also made cookies on sticks, wrapped up with red and white lollipops for the kids' party favors. After making the cake, I definitely decided I would stick with making cookies in the future.
Happy Birthday Madison Joy!
The pretty tablescape...Sandra Lee would be proud!
Don't look too close...the icing is about to fall off in the front!

No comments:

Post a Comment